Do-It-Yourself Guide to Apostille Associate Degree

Associate Degree Apostille

An Apostille for Associate Degreeis to certify the authenticity of the signature on the document. The Apostille stamp is accepted in all Hague Convention Participating countries.To Apostille Associate Degree, it must be a issued by an educational institution inside the United States, Signed by the School or University registrar and notarized by a notary public in the same state, where the academic institution established You can obtain an apostille for your Associate Degree from the Secretary of State office in the same State where the notary is licensed.

Document Apostille Guide

On 1961, more than 120 countries have signed the Hague Apostille Treaty to abolish foreign document legalization requirements and replace it with a single certification, which is the Apostille seal. There are two entities in the United States that are authorized to issue apostilles, depending on the document type.

  • Apostille public State document from the local Secretaries of State offices in all 50 States.
  • Apostille federal documents from the US Department of State in Washington DC.

Associate Degree Embassy/ Consular Legalization

There are many countries that didn't sign the Apostille Treaty and still require embassy legalization to accept foreign documents. A Associate Degree destined for use in a Non-Hague Participating Country requires certification from the Secretary of State, authentication from the US Department of State in Washington DC and finally legalization from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC or on of it consulates.